Discussions under Developer Forum

LDAP Query to get results from specified computer

first post: justvisu wrote: Hi all, I have three computers which has same user dat...

Issue Opening Project

first post: MikeL62 wrote: When opening the solution I get the following error:Unable to read ...

latest post: daniellarson wrote: The AJAX Minifier was added as a prerequisite. Sorry that didn't ge...

Creating Sharepoint Web Parts that use the Ajax Control Toolkit

first post: Blake wrote: I have installed the Sharepoint AJAX Toolkit and have added the XML...

latest post: somilr wrote: i am using asp.net 3.5, ajax and moss2007.Created web parts .but wh...

IE Performance

first post: trentfoley wrote: Hey Dan,This is Trent over at Raytheon. I am working with Social S...

AutoCompleteExtender does not work in SharePoint web part

first post: stock wrote: Hi,I use AutoCompleteExtender in SharePoint (SP) web part project. ...

Loading External RSS with XmlWebPart

first post: nickdelrosario wrote: Hi,I am trying to load an external RSS file for testing purposes wi...

latest post: daniellarson wrote: Yes! We actually use the SharePoiont Ajax Toolkit, and specifically...

xsl:include failing in IE and Chrome

first post: kliemohn wrote: We are using this SharePoint AJAX Toolkit and I am trying to simpli...

latest post: kliemohn wrote: Hi Daniel,Thanks for the pointers and for providing the framework. ...

SharePoint.Ajax.Script.SharePoint.Ajax.js is missing

first post: egholm wrote: I've added SharePoint.Ajax.dll to the GAC, and made a reference to ...

latest post: daniellarson wrote: For the script references, use this: <asp:ScriptReference Path="/_...

SharePoint AJAX Toolkit on .Net Framework 3.5

first post: AlexUC wrote: Hi, I was wondering if this toolkit would work with .Net Framewo...

latest post: daniellarson wrote: Yes-- but get from SOURCE CODE-- not the release, as the release is...

Unable to add SharePoint.Ajax Xml WebPart

first post: 23db wrote: When trying to add the Xml webpart I get the following error messag...

latest post: 23db wrote: Nevermind. Newbie error. Assembly didn't get copied to /bin.